The winning products and services of the 2019 Innovation Awards were revealed at ESX 2019 on June 4 in Indianapolis.
Each year, the ESX Innovation Awards program recognizes outstanding products and services that drive the electronic security and life safety industry forward. This year’s winners continue that legacy with novel innovations and improvements.
To determine the best of the best, judges selected winners from a pool of applications from manufacturers and service providers serving the industry with innovative end user offerings and tools that help dealers, integrators and monitoring professionals become more efficient and profitable.
The winners for each category were as follows:
- pdqSMART+, Grade 1 Cylindrical Lock by PDQ Industries
- Enterprise Access Control by Alarm.com
- OmniAssure Touch by Honeywell
Commercial Automation/ Control Systems/ Networking
- TruProtect™ Integrated Security Solution by Interlogix
- QuoteAnywhere G2.0 – Mobile Sales Quote & Sign Platform by WeSuite
- CSR Readiness PRO by CSR Privacy Solutions, Inc.
Digital Health/ Well-Being Systems
- Essence 3D Sense Fall Detector by Essence Smart Care
Fire/ Life Safety
- DynamixSmoke by Advanced
- Honeywell Home SiXCOMBO Two-Way Wireless Smoke/Heat and Carbon Monoxide Detector by Resideo
Installation/ Service Tools
- fireNspec by PnewSoft LLC
- System Surveyor by System Surveyor
- BX Shield Outdoor Boundary PIR Series by Optex Inc.
- IQ Panel 2 Plus by Qolsys
- 1122 Wireless (PIR) Motion Detector by DMP - Digital Monitoring Products
- BAT-Connect Communicator by Alula
Mobile Apps for Consumers
- Honeywell Total Connect VISTA Partitions by Resideo
- Video Verification App by DICE Corporation
- Smart Signal by Alarm.com
- CHeKT Visual Verification Bridge by CHeKT
Specialty Products & Services
- WattBox 150 IP Power Outlets with OvrC (1 controlled bank, 2 outlets) by SnapAV
- SecureCom Video NVR by DMP - Digital Monitoring Products
- Thermal-Optical DeepinView Turret Camera DS-2TD1217-3/V1 by Hikvision USA
- Umbo AICamera by Umbo Computer Vision
- DuraVisionDX0211 by EIZO Inc.
- Umbo Light by Umbo Computer Vision
The winners selected are recognized as next-gen products and services that offer significant opportunities for growth. Judges from across the country were invited to provide their expert opinions based on thorough criteria.
This year’s judges were: Rodger Reiswig, Johnson Controls (Florida); Grady Medcalf, Spectrum (Colorado); Michele Monheim, Amherst Alarm (Upstate New York); Steven E. Paley, Rapid Security Solutions (Florida); and Adam Thompson, Wired-Up Systems (Arizona).
Entrants to the Innovation Awards program were judged on: features and functions, innovation, end-user experience, ability to solve a problem, revenue growth potential, impact on company efficiencies and compliance with regulations. These metrics provided a rubric that determined the most innovative and exceptional products and services in the industry.
Winners of the Innovation Awards were featured in the ESX Innovation Awards Showcase in Booth 615 during live expo hours.