Topping a record breaking education lineup is no easy feat — but that's exactly what Global Security Exchange (GSX) will do when 20,000 security professionals gather in Chicago, September 8-12, 2019.
The GSX education program — led by ASIS and InfraGard subject matter experts — consists of a full curriculum of quality content in an immersive and interactive learning environment, offering insights and best practices to security professionals at every stage in their career.
“GSX is the premier event for education and enrichment of our security industry community,” said Kenneth D. Ribler, committee chair, GSX 2019 Call for Presentations Selection. “Each year, we work for months to find the best, most informative speakers and subject matter to present to our audience. This year is no exception; I feel confident that we are offering the best educational program ever for our attendees.”
The impressive education lineup is slated to include over 300 different sessions, organized into 17 subject matter tracks to date, demonstrating ASIS’ commitment to providing continuing thought leadership to the industry. The tracks, ranging from crime prevention to national security to digital transformation and beyond, enable attendees to find the sessions that are most relevant to their own educational and organizational needs.
The topics that will be addressed this year include:
- Drone Evolution: Security Tools or Security Threats?
- Cyber Threats to Expect in 2020
- The Emerging Cannabis Industry: Pitfalls, Opportunities, and Pain Points
- #MeToo Era: How to Navigate Through Effective Investigations
- A 360-degree Approach to Active Shooter Training
- How ESRM Is Making a Difference
- Prevent Workplace Violence Through Security Screening
- Managing Four Generations in the Workforce
- Hackers, Hooligans, Heists, and History
- Leveraging the Attacker Mentality through Red-teaming
To view the full lineup, visit GSX.org/SDM.