ScanSource Announces Distribution Agreement With Honeywell
ScanSource Inc., a provider of technology products and solutions, announced a strategic distribution agreement with Honeywell, a provider of integrated building security. Through this agreement, ScanSource broadens its base of video surveillance, access control and intrusion prevention products and solutions, while enabling partners to purchase Honeywell’s commercial security solutions directly through ScanSource.
In addition to Honeywell security solutions, partners also have access to ScanSource’s team members, support and services and broad portfolio of complementary products that enable them to round out their security solution.
Honeywell Commercial Security products and solutions now available through ScanSource include:
- equIP cameras and MAXPRO NVRs for enterprise-level applications
- Performance Series cameras and recorders
- 30 Series IP cameras which are designed for use as part of video systems that comply with U.S. government procurement standards instituted under the John S. McCain National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2019 (NDAA Section 889)
- NetAXS access controls and PRO3200 access panels
- WIN-PAK software in express, standard, and professional versions
- OmniProx readers/credentials
- Honeywell’s full line of commercial, hard-wired motion sensors
- Selection of commercial intrusion panels and accessories leveraging the popular Vista panel
“We are excited to provide Honeywell’s excellent security solutions to our partners,” said Christie Hamberis, senior vice president of ScanSource’s supplier organization. “Our current security partners — as well as those looking to sell security solutions — can now work seamlessly with ScanSource to purchase these solutions, while receiving the exceptional support and services they’re used to by working with ScanSource. We’re looking forward to working directly with our partners to create the total solutions that will help them better serve their customers.”
“This agreement allows us to expand our reach through ScanSource’s established and trusted delivery channel,” said Rick Koscinski, North America channel sales leader for commercial security, Honeywell. “We highly value our relationships with our security distribution and dealer channel partners and look forward to working with ScanSource to bring our integrated security offerings to their partners.”
Learn more about the Honeywell Commercial Security products and solutions now available through ScanSource here.