Entry to the 2021 U.S. Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) is open through July 1, 2021. Anyone working in (or from) the United States can enter.
The U.S. OSPAs, sponsored by TEAM Software, are part of an independent global awards scheme currently running in thirteen countries to recognize and reward outstanding performance across the security sector.
Now in its sixth year, the OSPAs have again partnered with ASIS International to deliver the awards. Winners will be announced at Global Security Exchange (GSX), taking place in Florida from September 27-92, 2021.
Nominations for the 2021 awards are in the following categories:
- Outstanding In-House Security Manager/Director
- Outstanding Contract Security Manager/Director
- Outstanding Security Team Outstanding Contract Security Company (Guarding)
- Outstanding Security Consultant
- Outstanding Security Training Initiative
- Outstanding New Security Product
- Outstanding Security Partnership
- Outstanding Security Equipment Manufacturer
- Outstanding Security Officer
- Outstanding Young Security Professional
- Lifetime Achievement
The judges are selected by security associations across America who proactively support and participate in these awards. All judges sign up to an ethics policy.
The awards are free to enter and the criteria and entry details for each category can be found at https://us.theospas.com/enter/