Vector Security Networks, a division of Vector Security Inc., and a provider of physical security solutions and managed network services, introduced TruIT, a bundled solution that combines secure networking equipment, broadband Internet, professional installation and managed services.
TruIT is a solution that provides:
- Secure networking that offers strong Wi-Fi and Internet speeds along with 24/7 support and remote device management;
- Bundled services and hardware, including multiple equipment options, with predictable monthly pricing;
- Cellular back-up, security add-ons, and regulatory compliance services;
- Scalability for changing business needs.
- Delivered “as a service,” TruIT provides a team of Vector Security Networks employees to manage a customer’s day-to-day IT operations so their internal resources can focus on other aspects of their business.
“Since IT teams spend about 70 percent of their time dedicated to diagnostics and repair, TruIT takes the burden off of this portion of their jobs so they can concentrate on more strategic priorities that move their business forward,” said Dave Fisher, division president, Vector Security Networks. “And, for businesses that have little or no IT resources, we can provide the results-driven network management support they need at cost-effective, predictable pricing.”
The TruIT bundle starts with a primary line, unlimited 4G secondary line, firewall, network access point, and 24/7 network monitoring and support, with add-ons available.
Learn more about Vector Security Networks’ TruIT solution at https://vectorsecuritynetworks.com/tru-it/.