ESX to Debut this Month in Nashville
From June 25 through 27 in Nashville, a first of its kind event will be held – the Electronic Security Expo (ESX). ESX 2008 is all about the success of security installation companies. Through its education and inspiration programs and the exposition, ESX can give security dealers the tools and information they need to succeed.
This event will feature:
• More than 50 seminars in seven tracks. There’s a track specifically for central station operations.
• CSAA committee and membership meetings
• ESX All-Star Performance Workshops focusing on industry best practices
• Security tours of Mel Mahler’s ADS Security and the Nashville Convention Center
• Rising Stars and Next Generation Leaders luncheon forums
• Special events including the ESX Big Bash, the CSAA Central Station Excellence Awards, the NBFAA Weinstock and Jackson Awards, and the SDM 100 Gala
• 150 exhibitors and special-interest pavilions highlighting the latest trends in the industry
• Free exhibitor-offered training classes
ESX 2008 is targeted exclusively to the needs of the security integration and monitoring companies. Co-owned and co-sponsored by the Central Station Alarm Association and the National Burglar & Fire Alarm Association, ESX can help you maximize revenues, profits and company value.
CSAA will also hold its mid-year committee and board meetings, the general membership meeting, and the new member reception in conjunction with ESX 2008, making it easy for security dealers to participate in all of these events.
Association meetings begin Monday, June 23. The conference dates are June 25 through 27, and the expo is June 26 and 27.
Early bird rates for registration have been extended through June 6. Registering is easy. Visit www.esxweb.com or call (866) 891-7239.