NSCA, the not-for-profit association representing the commercial integration industry, announced lineup for its 24th annual Business & Leadership Conference (BLC), which will be held on Feb. 23-25, 2022, at the Four Seasons Dallas at Las Colinas in Irving, Texas.
BLC 2022 keynotes include:
- Beyond the Pivot: 4 Investments the Best Teams Use to Build the New Future by Jon Acuff
- The Fusion Formula: Brand + Culture = Results by Denise Yohn
- Healthy Buildings: How Indoor Spaces Drive Performance & Productivity by Joseph Allen
- Because Everyone Can Be Great by Calvin Mackie
- Leading with Emotional Courage by Peter Bregman
- The Collapse of Distinction by Scott McKain
- Economic Outlook 2022 and Beyond by Chris Kuehl
“These experts put strategy, leadership, and commitment at the forefront,” said Chuck Wilson, NSCA CEO. “And they’ll show BLC attendees how to do the same. New solutions are needed to build a different future, and those solutions will be unveiled at this event. If integrators want to be prepared for the future, then this is the place to start.”
Beyond the keynotes, BLC attendees can also choose from eight workshops:
- Talent Pipelines: Attracting, Recruiting, and Retaining
- How the Best Teams Overcome Overthinking to Navigate Change, Increase Productivity, and Win Consistently
- Improve Predictable Labor Resource Modeling
- Understand Contracts and Intellectual Capital
- Playbook for Brand-Culture Fusion
- Change without Resistance
- What Customers Really Want
- Culture Renovation: Rebuild or Reinforce?
Attendees are also encouraged to register for the annual NSCA Education Foundation Industry Charity Golf Outing at the TPC Four Seasons Las Colinas on Feb. 23, 2022. This event kicks off the Business & Leadership Conference every year and helps the NSCA Education Foundation raise funds for programs like Ignite and PASS K-12.
To receive free registration, first-time BLC attendees may apply for a Randy Vaughan Founder’s Award. Applicants must be in a management or decision-making role at a commercial integration firm to qualify. Applications are available at www.nsca.org/awards and due by Dec. 1, 2021.
NSCA members can attend for $899; non-members can attend for $1,299. To register, visit www.nsca.org/blc.