SDM is putting out one final call for nominations to the 2022 SDM Dealer of the Year program.
The SDM Dealer of the Year is the magazine’s highest honor, bestowed upon one security company each year since 1980. Here’s your chance to enter and compete among the finest businesses in the electronic security industry. The award is open to all companies in the security industry, regardless of size or market niche.
Applying for the Dealer of the Year program is a two-part process:
- Companies nominating themselves or nominating others must complete and return the online nomination form by June 24.
- Companies meeting the basic qualifications outlined in the nomination form will receive the formal application from SDM and need to return it by the specified deadline.
To be considered as an SDM Dealer of the Year candidate, your company must:
- Have been in business at least three years as of May 31, 2022.
- Be in the business of selling and installing electronic security and related systems to residential and/or non-residential markets.
- Derive more than 50 percent of its revenue from the sale, lease, installation, service and/or monitoring of these systems.
Once all of the applications have been received, SDM’s editorial staff reviews and scores them individually, then meets to compare scores and determine a winner. The winner is notified and a photo shoot and interview times are scheduled.
The formal announcement and a feature article profiling the winning Dealer of the Year will be published in SDM’s December 2022 issue.