CSAA Certifies Mace Central Station as Five Diamond
Mace Security International Inc.,
According to the company, the receipt of this award signifies five points of excellence by Mace Central Station:
1. Commitment to random inspections and quality criteria
standards by nationally recognized testing laboratories such as UL
(Underwriters Laboratories Inc.) or FM (FM approvals LLC).
2. Commitment to the highest levels of customer service.
3. Commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing.
4. Commitment to raising the industry standards through CSAA membership and participation in its activities.
5. Commitment to reducing false alarm dispatches.
The CSAA Five Diamond certification signifies that 100 percent of Mace Central Station operators have achieved proficiency and certification by passing the CSAA Central Station On-line Operator Training Course. This critical area of communications is the life-saving link between business properties and law enforcement, fire and emergency services in local areas.
The central station, which Mace acquired in 2008, has been providing wholesale UL central station monitoring nationwide since 1978.
Morgan Hertel, vice president and general manager of Mace CS added, “We have invested heavily this last year in technology, people and programs to make us the frontrunners in the wholesale monitoring industry.“