SedonaOffice New Service Management Module
“Our new Service Management Module uses the most advanced Microsoft technologies, both from a software development and user presentation perspective,” explained Don Faybrick, co-founder and software development director for SedonaOffice. “We’ve made the process of managing a service department of any size simple, efficient and robust all at the same time. The graphical schedule board makes the management and dispatching of your technicians a breeze.”
New features of the Service Management Module include:
• graphical scheduling with day, week, month or any day selection views;
• “drag-and-drop” appointment scheduling;
• views of service tickets, inspection tickets and contractors’ tickets;
• user-defined views by department, branch or any other criteria;
• view maps, routes and directions using Google Maps;
• real-time GPS vehicle tracking using SageQuest GPS Tracking Solutions; and
• warranty, service contract and real-time invoicing.
“Our new Service Management Module is just the first of the many new and exciting development projects going on at SedonaOffice,” said Michael Marks, co-founder and sales director for SedonaOffice. “Our new Web Edition of the SedonaFSU (Field Service Unit) for technicians includes the real-time capturing of customers’ signatures and taking payments by credit card or ACH from the field. This module will also be released at our upcoming users’ conference.”
For information, visit www.sedonaoffice.com.