DVTel Continues With Major Changes to Management Team
DVTel Inc., Ridgefield Park, NJ, made several additional senior management appointments after announcing Yoav Stern is the new president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the company. New members of the management team include Ami Amir as the new executive vice president of marketing and products, Dan Hochberg as vice president of global business development leading all revenue generating activities, and Alice Roth as the vice president of research and development.
Amir has more than three decades of extensive technical experience. He was also the founder and CEO of a provider of voice and video over IP space, whose business he grew from zero to more than $70 million.
Hochberg brings broad experience with several technology companies at different stages to DVTel. He ran the local U.S. subsidiary of an international company, turning it profitable within a short period of time. Hochberg established and ran operations in Asia Pacific, where he was in charge of both technology and networking solutions. Later, he served as vice president of sales, business development, marketing and product marketing, and co-founded a start-up in the disaster recovery market.
Roth has more than 25 years of experience in multiple disciplines. In addition, the company promoted Tomer Pinchas to chief financial officer and Yacov Monitz to vice president of operations. Avi Gerbi was appointed vice president of Strategic Alliances in addition to being vice president.
13 Companies Recertified by IQ
At the monthly board of directors meeting in July, the IQ Board approved the recertification of the following 13 companies.
• AAA Security, Diamond Bar, Calif.
• Affiliated Central Inc., Brooklyn, N.Y.
• Alarm 2000, Cardiff, Calif.
• All Secure Protection Systems Inc., San Diego
• Allied Central Services Inc. (Division of Altronics Security Systems), Bethlehem, Pa.
• General Monitoring Services Inc., Huntington Beach, Calif.
• Monitoring America Alarm Co-Op, Tusa, Okla.
• Murrey Installations Inc., Phoenix, Md.
• ProTec II Security Systems, Dayton, Ohio
• Protech Security LLC, El Paso, Texas
• Pyramid Telephone Service Inc., McFarland, Wis.
• Schultz Technology Solutions LLC., Pottsown, Pa.
• Security On-Line Systems Inc., Ambler, Pa.
• Security Response Center, Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
• Shenandoah Valley Security LLC., Waynesboro, Va.
IQ board public safety directors Joseph Benoit of the Greenwich Fire Dept. and Steve Heggeman of the Baltimore County Alarm Reduction Team reported that there were no negative comments on their investigation of the companies. The board unanimously approved the recertification of all 13.
“Each month a number of IQ companies among the hundreds in the program come up for recertification or apply for certification,” stated Tim Creenan, IQ Certification Board chairperson. “We are proud to recertify these 13 companies, who understand the value IQ Certification brings as an independent seal of approval of companies that go above and beyond to become the elite of the industry.”