AMAG’s Security Management System Now Certified With HID Global’s Visitor Management Software
AMAG Technology, Torrance, Calif., reported that certified partner HID Global® has certified its EasyLobby® Secure Visitor Management (SVM™) v10 software with AMAG’s SymmetryTM v7.0.1 Security Management System, which combines the latest generation of visitor management software with AMAG’s newest version of Symmetry access control software. AMAG and HID Global cooperatively tested and certified this integration under AMAG’s Extended Business Solution Program.
“Our customers will find true value in having Symmetry v7.0.1 integrate with HID’s EasyLobby Secure Visitor Management software,” said AMAG Technology, Extended Business Solutions Program Manager, Shae Taylor.
The Symmetry/EasyLobby integration offers many features, including:
- automatically populate visitor/cardholder information in Symmetry from the EasyLobby 10 client;
- automatic creation of visitor/cardholder credential with pre-defined access code;
- automatic enable/disable visitor/cardholder credentials;
- options to define multiple customer codes and multiple company assignments;
- easy and intuitive user interface for configuration of the integration, and more.
“HID Global is pleased to extend our partnership with AMAG Technology through the integration of our EasyLobby Secure Visitor Management software with their Symmetry software,” said Howard Marson, vice president and general manager with EasyLobby, an HID Global business. “In addition, HID’s collaboration with AMAG Technology allows them to be a valued EasyLobby SVM software reseller partner.”
The integration software module is a stand-alone software product that can be ordered as a separate option with HID Global’s EasyLobby SVM™ software; a corresponding activation key is included upon purchase.
For information about the Symmetry integration with EasyLobby, call 310-518-2380 or visit www.amag.com.