ADI Awards Its 2012 Vendor Partners, Exacq Named Vendor of the Year
ADI announced the recipients of its 2012 Vendor Partner Awards
ADI, Meliville, N.Y., announced the recipients of its 2012 Vendor Partner Awards. ADI selected Exacq Technologies as its Vendor of the Year in the United States and Remee Wire and Cable in Canada. ADI also recognized vendors in the categories of New Product of the Year, Best Sales Support, Rookie Vendor of the Year, and Best Supplier Delivery Performance.
ADI distributes more than 95,000 products from more than 550 vendor partners. Each year, ADI recognizes key suppliers across North America for their support and contributions towards the growth and success of ADI, according to the distributor. Vendors are evaluated based on revenue, sales support, marketing initiatives, inventory results and feedback from ADI’s sales leadership team.
2012 ADI Vendor Partner Award recipients include:
- Vendor of the Year – United States Exacq Technologies
- Vendor of the Year – Canada Remee Wire and Cable
- New Product of the Year – United States/Canada Arecont Vision 180/360° 20MP camera
- Best Sales Support – United States Axis Communications
- Best Sales Support – Canada Rutherford Controls
- Rookie Vendor of the Year – United States/Canada Lutron Electronics
- Best Supplier Delivery – United States/Canada 1st place: Vivotek 2nd place: SR Components 3rd place: Labor Saving Devices
“We are honored and grateful to receive this award from ADI. This is only the second year the exacqVision product line has been available through ADI, and they have quickly become an excellent partner,” said Allan Stone, security products distribution sales manager at Exacq Technologies, Indianapolis. “With ADI’s strong distribution channels we have been able to expand our reach across the security and low-voltage market, and we look forward to another successful year with ADI.” The ADI Vendor Partner Awards were presented during the Vendor Symposium at ADI’s 2013 Kickoff Meeting held in January in Marco Island, Fla.
“We appreciate the commitment and contributions these vendors have put forth to strengthen the industry, and we are honored to recognize their successes,” said Michael Flink, president of ADI Americas.