In an effort to raise sector-specific expertise in the video surveillance industry, video management software provider Milestone Systems launched its Vertical Specialist Partner (VSP) program.
As the latest addition to Milestone’s Channel Partner Program, the VSP program is designed to highlight the company’s channel partners who specialize in delivering complete surveillance solutions for a specific industry sector, such as retail or transportation. Milestone works with its vertical specialists to provide end users with a greater level of expertise to solve challenges specific to their distinct requirements.
The first phase of the program has started with these members who are active in the following verticals:
- Retail: EG Retail (Denmark),Securitas Services (Sweden), Wachter Building Technology (U.S.), Direct Source Inc. and ATG Group (U.S.)
- Transportation: E-Dentic (France), Pro-Tec Design Inc., SecuraDyne Systems and Stone Security (U.S.), RCT Ltd. and Sectron (Bulgaria), Stanley Security Solutions (Sweden), Tehnomobil d.o.o. (Croatia),
- City Surveillance: Pro-Tec Design, Inc. (U.S.), Sectron (Bulgaria), Stone Security (U.S.)
“Milestone truly values our inductees to the Vertical Specialist Partner program. We are excited to see how these premier channel partners have qualified to become the content matter experts for Milestone in their respective market segments. The specialist solutions and competency they provide to customers generates high impact and innovations that raise the level of industry inspiration,” says Lawrence S. de Guzman, Milestone’s director global sales operations.
Milestone VSPs represent key resellers who are driving the industry globally or regionally by demonstrating their prowess in vertical solutions. Vertical Specialists gain exclusive opportunities to leverage their sector-specific knowledge and collaborate with Milestone.
In addition to dedicated support from Milestone, VSPs also benefit from these advantages and benefits:
- Partners receive a prioritized listing on the Milestone System website, which receives more than 100,000 unique monthly visitors.
- Upon request from customers, Milestone will recommend an appropriate vertical specialist for projects .
- Partners receive vertical-specific leads from XProtect Go and other lead-generating tools.
- Support for local vertical-specific events, such as Milestone marketing materials or attendance by a Milestone vertical sales manager.
- Yearly Milestone vertical sync meetings to share and discuss trends and new ideas in the various market segments.
- Co-branded, vertical-specific brochures and other materials.
Selective by type and amount per market, the Vertical Specialist Partner program is open to qualified Milestone channel partners. There is no fee to join the program, but partners who are acknowledged to become Milestone vertical specialists must meet the qualifications for entry. The membership remains current as long as the criteria are met. Interested companies can apply online at http://www.milestonesys.com/Partners/salespartners/Vertical-Specialist-program.