PSA Offers a Full Slate of Educational Sessions at ISC West
On Tuesday, April 1, PSA Security Network will host a full day of PSA-TEC @ ISC West training and educational sessions aimed at helping integrators learn the skills they need to be successful in business, service, system design, installation and deployment.
The daylong program runs from 8:15 a.m. until 3:45 p.m. Among the scheduled sessions are:
- The Top 10 Lessons Learned Implementing IP Centric Solutions
- Dealing with the GC Dilemma
- Open for Business: New Opportunities in Recurring Revenue
- PSIM 101: Understanding the Core Elements of PSIM
- Workshop: How to Identify and Cultivate PSIM Opportunities
For more information on TEC @ ISC West, visit http://www.iscwest.com/Education/PSA-TEC-at-ISC.