The Security Industry Association (SIA) will host Securing New Ground® (SNGTM), the premier executive conference in the security industry, on Oct. 29-30, 2014, at the Millennium Broadway Hotel in New York City. SIA recently updated the agenda for the conference online at http://www.securingnewground.com.
By attending SNGTM, security suppliers and practitioners gain access to unparalleled networking opportunities and valuable industry information, presented by market leaders sharing relevant industry information, SIA described. The event provides a sense of the security market — where the opportunities lie and where the ground might shift.
At SNGTM, attendees will:
- learn from the companies that impact your business;
- gain insights from industry leaders into trends, research and strategies driving business growth and profits;
- discover where the smart money is being invested and how to get your share from lenders and investors; and
- hear end users share what they expect from security integrators, dealers and installers.
Attendees will be able to hear firsthand from some of the world’s leading security practitioners at this year’s conference, including
- Mike Howard, CSO, Microsoft
- Bret Arsenault, CISO, Microsoft
- Tim Williams, CSO, Caterpillar
- Ed Levy, vice president, MetLife Global Corporate Security
- Vinay Patel, director of Global Security Systems, Oracle
- Ken Damstrom, managing director of Global Security, Goldman Sachs
- Brian Allen, CSO, Time Warner Cable
SIA has developed a number of educational sessions, such as The New World of Security: Where CSIOs & CSOs Converge, around the concerns of security practitioners. In these sessions, security suppliers and practitioners come together to exchange information and gain valuable perspectives. SNGTM truly becomes the intersection where security executives and practitioners meet.
In an ever-changing landscape, it is important to connect with the game-changers and industry leaders, understand technological changes and disruptive technologies, and to access data that will help you grow your business and improve customer value. At SNGTM, C-level executives, security practitioners, new entrants and investors discuss the opportunities and challenges facing the industry.
Through Oct. 3, SIA Members can register for $1,095; non-members, $1,495. For more information and to register, visit http://www.securingnewground.com.
Through Oct. 7, attendees can stay at the Millennium Broadway Hotel, the SNGTM conference venue, at a special reduced rate. Visit https://reservations.millenniumhotels.com/ibe/details.aspx?propertyid=13507&nights=1&checkin=10/28/2014&group=1114SIASSMfor more information and to reserve.