The Electronic Security Expo (ESX) will feature four learning centers on its 2015 trade show floor. The hosts of these learning centers will be Avigilon, Axis Communications, Rapid Response and Security Partners, respectively.
The Avigilon learning center, located in booth #945, will provide demonstrations that teach visitors how to design, deploy and monitor video analytics-based perimeter protection systems that change the cost model for monitoring and empower security teams with industry-leading technology.
- experience how easy the system is to deploy and maintain, resulting in higher customer satisfaction and enhanced RMR opportunities in an evolving market;
- participate in hands-on sessions with the latest products; and
- leave able to design an effective analytics-based monitoring system using Avigilon’s powerful HD Pro cameras with embedded self-learning analytics.
“Visitors will see how our advanced pattern-based video analytics and patented teach-by-example technology minimize false alarms, increase accuracy in detection and simplify user experience,” said Brian Karas, business development manager - Central Monitoring, North America for Avigilon.
The Axis Communications learning center, located in booth #439, will offer two separate seminars related to video surveillance. Sessions will run one hour with seating available on a first come, first served basis with the content focusing on small to medium-sized installations. These presentations are ESA-certified courses, and participants will earn one ESA CEU for attending.
- “21st Century Video Surveillance Explained” will cover capabilities, products and technologies. This session will be presented Thursday, June 25, at 1:30 p.m. and at 4:30 p.m.
- “Building Your Video Surveillance System” will explain the basics of designing a system and will include an introduction to simple tools that help ensure the success of high tech video deployment projects.
- “Presentation participants will leave our sessions with a better understanding of leading-edge video surveillance technologies, products and design methods, which will make them more effective at choosing and building a system,” said Randy Salminen, manager of educational services, Axis Communications.
The Rapid Response learning center, located in booth #245, will give security dealers and integrators a hands-on opportunity to learn about mobile access applications. Attendees will engage in self-serve or one-on-one customized demos of the applications of their choice via their iPad or Android tablet.
Applications available for demo will be:
- RapidMobile — an app for dealers, that gives users complete access to all accounts from anywhere;
- MySecurity Account — an app that enables customers to view or edit their account information and put their accounts on or off test status;
- MySecurity Account Pro — an app for customers that combines the capabilities of MySecurity Account with the ability to manage unlimited accounts from one login;
- LifeSafety — enables customers and their loved ones to manage their PERS and mPERS accounts; and
- LifeSafety Pro — an enhanced version of LifeSafety that provides the ability to manage unlimited PERS and mPERS accounts from one login.
“We’re going to show dealers and integrators how we make them more successful with products that help them build stickier relationships with customers while increasing their own efficiency,” said Christopher C. Denniston, marketing & communications manager for Rapid Response Monitoring.
The Security Partners learning center, located in booth #929, will demonstrate software solutions designed to help dealers and integrators streamline their internal processes from prospecting to billing. Security Partners’ vendor partners will make presentations that will include demonstrations, case studies and best practices information.
Scheduled presentations will include, among other, the following:
- We Opportunity and Quote Anywhere by We Suite: Introduction on How to Automate Your Business and Go Paperless
- Sedona Office and Cloud by Perennial Software: Change Is a Must — Tools to Overcome The Hardships of Transforming Your Company
- The Mace Dealer Program: New Opportunities and Options
- WAVE Electronics: 4-Star Program — An Alliance That Delivers Value
- Helix and Interactive Gateway Module by Resolution Products and SecureNet: Innovative Products That Will Shake up the Industry and Provide In-Demand Feature Sets at a Lower Cost
“Dealers are asking for recommendations in determining what tools and suppliers can best help them grow their companies — so we created this forum for them to ask questions and get the answers they need,” said Mike Bodnar, president of Security Partners.
For information, visit www.ESXweb.com.