Baseball season here, and with it comes the announcement of TRI-ED’s 2016 Stadium Tour training program and schedule. TRI-ED and its supplier partners welcome customers to take part in a free day of training and product demos, an expo and a night of networking at the ballgame.
Following the successful 2015 Stadium Tour program, the 2016 lineup shapes up like this:
- June 21: Houston (Astros vs. Angels)
- July 21: Boston (Red Sox vs. White Sox)
- August 2: New York (Mets vs. Yankees)
- August 16: Chicago (Cubs vs. Brewers)
- August 30: Anaheim (Angels vs. Reds)
- September 29: Atlanta (Braves vs. Phillies)
“TRI-ED is unwavering in its commitment to provide customers with unparalleled training opportunities to help them stay competitive and technically savvy,” said James Rothstein, TRI-ED’s senior vice president – global security marketing. “Our 2015 Stadium Tour program was highly successful and provided our customers with invaluable trainings and networking opportunities. We are very pleased to announce our upcoming schedule of 2016 Tours.”
For details on the 2016 Stadium Tour, visit www.tri-ed.com.