Notifier, a manufacturer of engineered fire alarm systems, has presented LVC with the Million Dollar Award at their annual conference held in October.
LVC earned this award due to high sales volume and exceptional service of Notifier products, the company reported in a press release. LVC, a low voltage systems integration and fire protection company, is a distributor of Notifier products in Minnesota.
Since 1994, LVC has been regularly recognized by Notifier, winning awards including the Million Dollar Award, President’s Circle Award, and Diamond Distributor Awards, the company reported. The company also said its partnership with Notifier over the years has allowed it to serve clients with a vast number of technology needs and solutions including the following:
- Notifier’s full line of fire alarm control panels with advanced smoke sensing technology;
- Notifier’s integrated systems platforms which unite Notifier systems with other security, card access and CCTV systems as well as any fire alarm control panels over a single network;
- network interface modules, network control annunciators, intelligent graphical fire alarm systems, centralized or distributed commands and controls, and fire command centers;
- fire alarm peripheral devices for use with NOTIFIER fire alarm systems, including intelligent sensors and control points, conventional initiating devices and notification appliances;
- fire system accessories such as printers, remote annunciators, auxiliary power supplies, battery chargers and relays; and
- gas detection: Notifier's line of fixed, standalone or network gas detection systems, as well as portable and personal gas detectors for a wide range of applications.