Nominations Open for SIA’s George R. Lippert Memorial Award
The Security Industry Association (SIA) today opens a call for nominees to receive the George R. Lippert Memorial Award, which is presented annually at SIA Honors Night in New York City to honor a distinguished individual from a SIA Member company for long-term, selfless service to the security industry and to SIA. (SIA Honors Night is scheduled for Nov. 15 in New York City, concurrent with ISC East.)
To qualify, a nominee for the award must be:
- Employed in the security industry for more than 10 years with a manufacturer, integrator/dealer, distributor or service company;
- Affiliated with a company that is a SIA Member in good standing;
- Respected as a leader in SIA and the industry;
- Viewed as a goodwill ambassador for SIA and the industry, as demonstrated by activities with various industry segments, such as regulatory agencies, industry associations, etc.; and
- Recognized as honest, responsible, courteous and kind.
Deadline for the submission of nominees is Friday, Sept. 8.
Nominate a qualified individual of outstanding character on the SIA website at www.securityindustry.org.
Please direct any specific questions about the Lippert Award or the nomination process to Don Erickson at email@example.com or 301-804-4747.