PSA, the world’s largest electronic security cooperative, announced changes to its board of directors.
The following PSA owners were elected to positions on the board:
- Carey Boethel, president and CEO, Securadyne Systems – central regional director
- Skip Sampson, president, KST Security – Midwest regional director
- Terry Rivet, president and CEO, Securitronics – Northeast regional director
Incumbents remaining on the board are:
- Paul Thomas, president and COO, Northland Controls – chairman
- Dan Budinoff, president and CEO, Security Specialists – vice chairman
- Christine Lanning, president, Integrated Security Technologies – Western regional director
- Darryl Keeler, CEO, Tech Systems Inc. – Southern regional director
- Bill Bozeman, CPP, president and CEO, PSA – named director as president and CEO of PSA
“The deep industry knowledge and business acumen of the PSA board of directors is something we all hold in high esteem,” said Bill Bozeman, CPP, president and CEO of PSA. “We are pleased to announce the incoming directors who will help guide the future of PSA and continue to solidify PSA’s position in the industry.”
Tom Hagen, chairman of the board for Pro-Tec Design, reached his term limit serving as the director for the Midwest region for the last six years. Boethel, Sampson and Rivet were all elected to two-year terms in their respective positions. Lanning and Keeler have one year remaining in their current terms but are eligible for reelection next year.
For more information about the PSA board of directors, visit www.psasecurity.com/about/board-of-directors.