New Alula Video Cameras Feature Low-Cost, High-Performance
Offered at retail competitive pricing for both Alula video cameras and the Alula video cloud, security dealers and installers now have the ultimate flexibility to add video to their business model. Whether giving away the cameras and offering a video subscription, or rolling the subscription cost of video into their existing security monitoring while charging a per camera fee, the professional dealer can create a system that best fits their customers. The line-up features:
- Alula Doorbell Camera — The Alula Doorbell Camera connects securely to the Alula Connect+ Platform providing and easy way to screen visitors at your door, talk and listen to those you choose and even unlock doors or turn on/off the lights. Welcome guests, give easy entry to those you know and ignore annoying salesmen, while capturing would-be crooks on camera.
- Alula Outdoor Bullet Camera — A window to the world outside when you’re occupied or away from home, giving you eyes and ears, day and night, in sunlight or total darkness.
- Alula Indoor Mini-Camera — A simple solution to keep in touch with two-way voice, or just keep an eye on overlooked spaces, far away places and things that go bump in the dark. This mini camera tucks neatly away on a dresser or bookcase. It can be mounted out-of-sight and out-of-reach for day and night monitoring.
- Alula Indoor 360 Camera — The Indoor 360 Camera, with its pan/tilt/zoom capabilities, allows for easy viewing of an entire room. The crisp, 1080p HDR resolution gives you a clear picture of what’s going on in your home or business. The auto-tracking feature will find motion, and follow it, ensuring you capture any and all activity.
- Alula Video Replay — All of the Alula Cameras feature secure movement detection that knows what to record and securely stores video clips for later viewing, so you never miss the action or the evidence. With Alula Video Replay, your recordings upload with wireless encryption for safekeeping and easy replay from the Alula-powered mobile app.
Visit www.alula.net for more information.