The market is changing. What are you doing to stay relevant? TEC 2019, presented by PSA, will feature over 100 education sessions, workshops and certification training from industry leading experts and partner organizations. The event will also leverage a full day of dedicated exhibit hours on Thursday, March 14, 2019 where more than 125 security and audio-visual vendors will showcase their products and services, along with networking events throughout the week that utilize the offerings of downtown Denver.
“Being a part of the advancements in the security industry and a main driver for those changes is what makes TEC stand out,” said Bill Bozeman, CEO and president of PSA. “Each year we evaluate what is important and imperative to communicate with our audience. That is what forms this event and ensures its position as a staple event for our industry. This year we are shining a spotlight on managed security service provider (MSSP) programs and encourage everyone to attend our workshop on Monday.”
The TEC 2019 education program will deliver invaluable sessions to systems integration professionals geared toward personal and professional development. With dedicated learning tracks focused on job function, attendees will leave TEC with ways to improve operational efficiencies, add additional value to their businesses and their customers’ journeys and support emerging market trends including managed services and cyber security from their own vantage points. Attendees can choose from a variety of certifications, sessions, and workshops when completing their registration.
“The education at TEC has grown extensively over the past few decades,” said Anthony Berticelli, PSA director of education. “We listen to what attendees want, what the trends are predicting and what the industry is encouraging when in the planning stages of TEC. In addition to our certifications and sessions, this year we have introduced a half-day of workshops and are excited to provide attendees with tangible take-aways.”
Limited seats are available in some of the popular certification courses such as:
- AMAG Symmetry Certification Training
- ESNT Certification (Networking for Security Technicians)
- Earn Your Brivo Onair Certification Today
- Hanwha Wisenet Professional Certification
- LenelS2 Advanced Access Control Certification
Workshops will start the educational program of TEC on Monday:
- The MSSP Model Changes Everything! Are You Ready?
- Unstoppable: Create a Vision for Technology in Business
- Think a Press Release Doesn’t Matter? Think Again!
Sessions presented by PSA Committees will also take place throughout the week:
- PSA Technical Committee: From Old Box Technology to a Modern Solution
- PSA Sales and Marketing Committee: How to Create Killer Content that Captivates and Converts
- PSA Sales and Marketing Committee: Successful Selling to Vertical Markets
- PSA Cyber Committee: Intrusion Prevention & Detection Technology
- PSA Cybersecurity Committee: Overview-Cyber Risk is Business Risk
- PSA Project Management Committee: From Lean to Lasting — Making Operational Improvements Endure
- PSA Leadership Committee: Industry & Community Leadership — Creating a Path for the Vision
- PSA Leadership Committee: Employee and Performance Management
- PSA Managed Services Committee: A Roadmap of Transition — Building a Managed Services Business
A complete list of the education sessions can be found at www.psatec.com/sessions.
Sponsors for TEC 2019:
Platinum- Altronix, LenelS2
Gold- AMAG, Bosch, Hikvision, LifeSafety Power, Soultions360
Silver- Allegion, Hanwha Techwin America, HID, Intel
Bronze- ASSA ABLOY, eSentire, HySecurity, March Networks, McGriff Insurance, OpenEye, Seneca, Wesco, Windy City Wire
Supporting- Netwatch, Canon Financial Services
Event registration is currently open for all systems integrator professionals, whether they are PSA members or not. The mission for TEC is to provide the highest quality of education and networking opportunities to all system integrators in order to improve the entire security industry. To register or learn more about PSA TEC, visit www.psatec.com.