NSCA’s 2020 Excellence in Business Award Winners Announced
NSCA, the leading not-for-profit association representing the commercial low-voltage electronic systems industry, announced the winners of the 2020 Excellence in Business awards in six categories:
- Customer Experience: AV Solutions, Baton Rouge, La.
- Talent Development: Hillman AV Inc., Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Differentiating Strategies: Communications Engineering Company (CEC), Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Employee Engagement: HB Communications, North Haven, Conn.
- Business Performance: Corbett Technology Solutions Inc. (CTSI), Chantilly, Va.
- Strategic Transformation: Constant Technologies Inc., North Kingstown, R.I.
“Each year we learn of more integrators that are creating and using innovative and creative strategies to transform their business,” said Mike Abernathy, director of business resources, NSCA. “The business of systems integration is moving and changing at a fast past. These are great examples how leaders need to continue to pivot in order to transform and grow their firms.”
Award winners will be recognized at NSCA’s 22nd annual Business & Leadership Conference Feb. 26-28, 2020, in Irving, Texas. Representatives from each company will discuss their unique strategies during a panel discussion.
To learn more, visit www.nsca.org/blc.