NSCA, the leading not-for-profit association representing the commercial low-voltage electronic systems industry, announced the winners of the sixth annual Excellence in Product Innovation awards, a recognition program for products that have a profound impact on systems integrators.
Any manufacturer that produces low-voltage products for installation by integrators in the commercial space is eligible to apply for this award. The awards were announced on Feb. 26 at NSCA’s 22nd annual Business & Leadership Conference in Irving, Texas.
Winners were named in each of the following categories, including an overall Grand Prize Winner:
- Ease of Customization: Roland VR-50HD MK II
- New Revenue Potential: Da-Lite Parallax Stratos 1.0
- Recurring Revenue Potential: Crestron Flex
- Retrofit/Installer-Friendly: FSR Smart-Way Raceway System
- Technology Platform: BrightSign BSN.cloud
- Trail-Blazing Innovation: Digital Projection INSIGHT 4K HFR 360
- Overall Grand Prize Winner: Mersive Technologies Active Learning System
Additional considerations were made during the judging process in regard to how the products impact user experience (i.e. scalability, versatility, deployment cost, ease of use, ROI, ADA compliance, energy efficiency, etc.) The judging panel included NSCA’s director of business resources, the editor of Commercial Integrator and a panel of integrators from across North America.
“Every year, we see impressive solutions that could potentially change the way our members — and their customers — do business,” said NSCA Director of Business Resources Mike Abernathy. “Every product we reviewed had impressive, game changing potential, but these seven winners rose above the rest for what they offer to integrators."