Acoustic Design Systems (ADS), a Las Vegas provider of commercial and residential home automation and security solutions, is showcasing the latest technology in smart home automation at Toll Brothers’ recently completed premier Mesa Ridge community, a flagship high-end production home development in Southwest Las Vegas.
As the exclusive home automation and security partner for Toll Brothers for the past seven years, ADS works closely with their new homebuyers to design and customize smart home systems, and pre-wire and install automation solutions to fit their personal lifestyle. Since the launch of their partnership, ADS has worked with hundreds of homebuyers to implement innovative systems and technology products that truly make a new home “new.”
To showcase the most sophisticated smart home options to potential homebuyers, ADS custom designs the technology features within each model home community for Toll Brothers in Las Vegas. Within the Mesa Ridge models and community clubhouse, ADS installed a variety of smart home solutions, including:
- Control4 home automation control system, allowing the convenience of easily automating and controlling connected devices such as turning on and off music, televisions and lighting, checking security cameras and controlling entry and access from a phone or tablet.
- Control4 Door Station which makes it possible for homeowners to monitor and communicate with their front doors, gates or entryways through a full-motion video and high quality audio intercom touchscreen experience.
- Luma surveillance camera system, providing home protection and a sense of security, that can be monitored onsite or from anywhere in the world.
- Josh.ai Voice Control, built to support natural language voice commands and connect from any smart device.
- Parcel Pending package delivery lockers, which simplify and secure the delivery and retrieval of personal packages, custom built into each home, offering an added layer of theft protection. This is a Toll Brothers exclusive feature, as Mesa Ridge is the first community to offer this in Las Vegas.
For more information, go to www.ADSLV.com.