The global visitor management system market is projected to reach $1.2 billion by 2021, according to Future Market Insights. Adoption of visitor management system is increasing due to the rising demand for paperless administration process in the organizations. Visitor management software eliminates the use of a log book or facilitating automatic check-in processes to register the information. The use of digital badges replaces the usage of printed or RFID cards for using on-premises and allows permission for internal access.
Visitor management systems also reduce expenses of dedicated human resources on front desk personnel for maintaining visitor information and reduces the expenses of buying stationery. The adoption of visitor management systems is also increasing since it can authenticate entry by issuing unique visitor ID and digital badges.
Banks and financial institutions segment is estimated to register a CAGR of 18.2 percent during the forecast period, as banks and financial institutions are customer-centric and have daily heavy visitor footfalls on the bank premises.
Key Takeaways: Visitor Management System Market
- The global visitor management system market is estimated to register a CAGR of 15.6 percent during the forecast period of 2021-2031.
- The U.S. will remain a highly lucrative market for visitor management system, accounting for 85 percent of the market in North America.
- The U.K. will exhibit a 17.3 percent year-over-year growth in 2021, emerging as a key market for visitor management system.
- Germany and France will remain other lucrative pockets within Europe.
- Japan and South Korea will emerge as bright spots for market players in East Asia.
- The study has also projected the visitor management system market will grow around 13-15 percent year-over-year from 2019 to 2021.
For the complete study, visit the Future Market Insights website.