NSCA, the not-for-profit association representing the commercial integration industry, announced the 2021 Pivot to Profit (P2P) will be held in person on Sept. 21-22 at Atlanta Airport Marriott.
P2P will bring together 200-plus professionals from communications/AV and security/life safety integration firms across the United States and Canada to learn about new technology delivery methods and emerging technologies that will have the most impact in the future.
Because NSCA has seen many instances of integration companies struggling to make the switch to a subscription or services model, Pivot to Profit kicks off with “The Leadership Challenge: Driving Business Transformation,” led by BICSI CEO John Daniels and PSA/USAV CEO Matt Barnette.
Other Pivot to Profit discussion topics include:
- New Opportunities with Today’s Technologies
- Financial Leadership: Navigating Post-Pandemic
- Legal Guidance: Prevailing Wage, Subcontractors, Cybersecurity & More
- RMR: As-a-Service, Managed Services & Strategies
- Networked Solutions that Differentiate and Drive Revenue
- Integrators’ Evolving Role in School Security
- Becoming Relevant to the “Digital-First” Buyer
- Business Model Optimization
- Insights from the Experts: Moving Business Forward
“This might be your first in-person business conference session in well over a year,” said NSCA Executive Director Tom LeBlanc. “And it will be well worth the wait. In line with this year’s theme — ‘Stay Relevant, Stay Ahead’ — attendees will uncover new ways to shift their businesses, think about how they can approach customers in new ways, connect with other leaders, and learn about resources to grow revenue.”
NSCA members can register for the two-day event for $295; non-members may attend for $495. For more information, contact NSCA at 800.446.6722 or visit www.nsca.org/p2p.