Altronix has introduced several new products that increase system capacity while conserving space, enabling more edge devices to be deployed at longer distances with more power to accommodate a greater range of specialized surveillance and security applications. They enable devices to be deployed in remote locations with or without local power, including the ability to power access and surveillance utilizing 802.3bt PoE, increasing efficiency by reducing labor and installation costs.
“We continue to expand our extensive portfolio of power and data transmission solutions with new products that further increase system capabilities while improving overall performance,” said Alan Forman, president, Altronix Corporation. “Altronix’s global reputation for reliability and customer support is second to none, backed by our experienced team of industry professionals and lifetime warranty.”
Altronix ACMS12 access power controllers and PDS16 power distribution modules accommodate exponentially larger systems incorporating more doors and devices with a more compact footprint. The ACMS12 features dual inputs allowing power to be steered from two independent 5 to 24VDC power sources distributed over 12 independently selectable fail-safe/fail-secure power outputs. Fire alarm disconnect is selectable by output. The PDS16 also features dual inputs and is designed to steer AC or DC over 16 power outputs. Both models feature bi-color LEDs which indicate the voltage each output is providing, and can be ordered with fused or PTC protected outputs.
Altronix Trove access and power integration solutions have expanded to accommodate more leading access brands, and feature a unique method of increasing capacity without utilizing more valuable wall space. Also featured are preconfigured kits with new innovative wire management options, including color coordinated exterior wiring trough and matching high-capacity battery back-up enclosures.
Additional product highlights include:
• Tango PoE-driven power supply/chargers that leverage low-voltage installation methods utilizing 802.3bt PoE to deliver both 12VDC and 24VDC simultaneously, while reducing labor costs associated with the installation of dedicated conduit and wiring. Tango, combined with Altronix sub-assemblies, supports multiple locking devices, controllers, readers and accessories. Emergency battery back-up is provided by a single 12VDC LiFePO4 battery.
• NetWay midspans support multiple 802.3bt IP cameras, locking devices, LED lighting and more, providing up to 90W per port. These units include built-in battery charging and LINQ network power management to control, monitor and report system diagnostics.
• NetWay Spectrum hardened PoE switches and media converters accommodate fiber, copper or hybrid cable for deploying IP devices in remote locations with or without local power. Units are available with built-in battery charging and LINQ network power management.
• NetWay3012P and NetWay2ES PoE adapters enable the deployment of two IP devices over a single cable, reducing installation and labor costs. The NetWay3012P converter/adapter provides PoE+ (30W) and 12VDC simultaneously to accommodate an IP camera and an external microphone, and more. The NetWay2ES 2-port switch provides 30W per port (60W total) for deploying two IP devices at a single location.
• Pace long-range Ethernet adapter kit transmits data and power over a single pair up to 1000m for city-wide surveillance, elevator communications, HVAC applications and more.
For more information, visit altronix.com.