The Electronic Security Expo (ESX)released the conference program for its 2012 event, featuring more than 50 educational sessions across seven tracks.
The 2012 conference program includes the new NexTech seminars, which focus on installation, integration and business model development for technologies increasingly being used by security integration and monitoring companies, such as automation, networking and A/V.
Some of this year’s conference sessions include:
- Achieving RMR from Home & Building Automation
- Target Markets for HD Surveillance
- Successful Succession Strategies
- Mobile Apps for Security & More: State of the Market
- Prepare for Exit on Day One: The Art of Buying and Selling an Alarm Company
This year’s conference tracks are:
- Business Development
- Central Station Operations, sponsored by SurGard
- Installation and Service Management, sponsored by SDI and SecurityInfoWatch.com
- Sales and Marketing, sponsored by Netsertive
- Technology and Applications
The ESX Conference program begins on Tuesday, June 26 and runs through Thursday, June 28 at the Nashville Convention Center.
The entire conference program can be found online. Security executives can look forward to reserving their seat at educational seminars at the end of February, ESX stated.