Previewing Education at ISC West
The education program at ISC East may be over, but security dealers and integrators can look forward to a robust curriculum from SIA Education at ISC West, to be held April 9-12, 2013 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center in Las Vegas. The Security Industry Association partners with ISC Events to bring relevant education on relevant education sessions designed for end users, dealers, installers, integrators, specifiers and consultants.
The program has been retitled SIA Education at ISC to reflect SIA’s involvement in growing and evolving the ISC West educational program, the association said. A curriculum of wide-ranging topics and technology discussions will be tied together by the theme, “Next Generation Security for the Next Generation Professional.” The schedule will be especially designed to allow attendees more time to explore the show floor. SIA added two new tracks dedicated to the technologies that are creating smarter buildings and cities, and helping business enterprises learn to use hidden business intelligence to drive bottom-line improvements.
The full program will be available soon. Some of the stand-out sessions already revealed include,
- Turning Access Control Data Into Security Intelligence
- Intelligent Video Round-Up
- Securely Managing Identities in the Cloud for NFC Mobile Access Control with Bring Your Own Device on the Rise
- Smart Buildings, Towns and Cities, Parts I and II: Physical and Cyber Technologies & Case Studies
- How to Demonstrate the ROI of PSIM
- Megapixel Networking 101: Preparing your Network for Megapixel Surveillance
- Keys to Building a Video-Driven Services Business