PSA Security Network made changes to its board of directors. Elections were held on May 5, 2015, at the annual stockholder meeting held in conjunction with TEC 2015. The following PSA owners were elected or appointed to positions on the Board:
• Ron Oetjen, Securadyne Systems, chairman of the board
• Paul Thomas, Northland Controls, vice chairman
• Christine Lanning, Integrated Security Technologies, Western regional director
• Darryl Keeler, Tech Systems Inc., Southern regional director
• Terry Rivet, Securitronics, Northeast regional director (appointment)
Incumbents remaining on the Board are:
• Tom Hagen, Pro-Tec Design, Midwest regional director
• Eric Yunag, Dakota Security Systems, Central regional director
• Dan Budinoff, Security Specialists, past chairman
“We are pleased to announce the board members that will guide PSA in the years ahead,” said Bill Bozeman, president and CEO of PSA Security Network. “The expertise and experience represented in this group truly exemplifies the strength that PSA as a whole brings to the table in the security industry.”
Oetjen, Thomas, Lanning and Keeler were all elected to two year terms in their respective positions. Hagen and Yunag have one year remaining in their current terms but are eligible for reelection next year. Rivet will complete the remaining one year left on the term for the Northeast position that was vacated by Dan Budinoff. Budinoff assumed the chairman role following the resignation of Mike Kobelin in February 2015.
According to a press release, PSA Security Network’s members are responsible for more than $2 billion annually in security, fire and life safety installations with integrators specializing in the design, installation, integration and maintenance of access control, video surveillance, intrusion detection, fire, and life safety systems.
For information, visit www.psasecurity.com/about/board-of-directors.