Galaxy Control Systems made integration enhancements to its System Galaxy Software that provides higher levels of integration with products and systems from a growing number of access control providers.
“We are committed to continually growing and expanding the variety of System Galaxy’s integrations with more systems and hardware from more manufacturers, which enhances our partners’ ability to provide their customers with a more robust and fully integrated access control solution,” said Robert Laughlin, president, Galaxy Control Systems.
The new integrations are:
- Enhanced support for Sagem/MorphoTrak products. This new platform includes fully integrated support for the newly released MorphoManager BioRidge Software and will bridge the gap between the company’s new products, as well as support for legacy items.
- Elevator Control Support. In its latest software release, Galaxy has enhanced support for OTIS Compasss V3 and Schindler PORT intelligent elevator systems. This is part of an ongoing effort to add expanded features offered by each company.
- Expanded Feature Support for Allegion AD Series Wireless Locks. At the request of a large school district, Galaxy further expanded its feature set support for these locks to include the ability to enable privacy mode during operation. This enhancement resulted in a sole source award for more than 1,200 wireless locks installed across all of the school district’s buildings.
- Support for ASSA ABLOY Wi-Fi Locks. Galaxy added support for the latest ASSA ABLOY Sargent Profile Series Wi-Fi-enabled locksets. Based on its expanding support for a variety of ASSA ABLOY products and brands, Galaxy was recently appointed to the ASSA ABLOY Crystal Partner Program.
- Salient Systems CompleteView VMS Support. Partnering with Salient Systems, Galaxy now offers CompleteView VMS as an integrated option within System Galaxy.
Visit www.galaxysys.com for more information.