Zetron, a provider of mission-critical communications and security systems worldwide, will be exhibiting at the American Society of Industrial Security (ASIS) international conference and trade show in Anaheim, CA, September 28–October 1, 2015. Zetron will be demonstrating at booth 2623 all the products and systems necessary to equip the entire communications and security control room. The demonstrations will show how the consolidation and management of multiple data sources can help enhance operations, improve decision making and response times, and enrich situational awareness.
Zetron’s demonstrations will include:
- Acomplete video surveillance offering with advanced video-management software, IP cameras, network recorders, video analytics, and a variety of storage devices and accessories.
- Customizable radio dispatch solutionswith more radio interfaces than any dispatch system on the market; able to scale from one operator position to hundreds.
- Anemergency call-handling system based on NENA NG9-1-1 standards.
- Computer-aided dispatch (CAD)and mobile CAD systems.
- GIS mappingwith AVL functionality.
- Audio-recording systems for alldispatch and radio traffic; includes playback, search, and long-term storage capabilities.
- Anaccess-control system integrated into the video-management software; includes a badging function with door hardware, readers, key cards, and fobs.
- A sophisticated, integrated system that combines all the benefits of video management with alarms and data from a variety of other sources for centralized system management.
“We’re excited to be exhibiting for the first time at ASIS International,” said Kathy Broadwell, Zetron V.P and G.M of Video Security and Security Solutions. “With over 35 of experience, Zetron is the ideal choice for anyone who’s looking for a single turnkey vendor they can trust to provide all the critical systems control-room environments require.”
Zetron is a member of ASIS and the Security International Association (SIA).