CSAA Annual Meeting Begins New Direction
- Meeting the Information Security Management Challenge: The Financial Implications of Cybercrime on the Alarm Monitoring Industry – Stan Stahl, Ph.D.
- Protect Your Reputation: Crisis Management in the Cyber Age – David Margulies, Margulies Communications
- Why Can’t You Be Normal…Like Me! – Robert A. Rohm, Ph.D., Personality Insights
- This Is Going to Pinch! National Market Trends in Health Care and How They Will Affect Your Bottom Line: A Panel Presentation by National Experts Representing Health Insurance Carriers and Brokers
- Business Impact of Technology and Innovation Speaker: Jay Hauhn, executive director, CSAA
- Legal Concerns in a Tech-Crazy World – Charles C. Eblen, Esquire, partner, Shook, Hardy & Bacon LLP
- The Communications Landscape – Syed Zaeem “Z” Hosain, founder, SVP Engineering and CTO, Aeris Communications Inc.
- Innovation in a Services Based Economy — It’s Not Your Father’s Monitoring Business Anymore! – Steven Van Till, president and COO, Brivo Systems; Steve Trundle, CEO, Alarm.com