Vector Security Announces 2017 Loss Prevention Foundation Scholarship Winners
Vector Security recently announced the winners of its 2017 Loss Prevention Foundation (LPF) scholarships, which provide financial support to loss prevention professionals seeking to obtain Loss Prevention Qualified and Loss Prevention Certified certifications.
The company began awarding the scholarships in 2009 in support of career development and continuing education for professionals in this rapidly-growing industry.
The 2017 winners are:
- Melissa Allen, Marshalls/TJX Corporation
- Bianca Bennett, Giant of Landover LLC
- Paulina Garcia, Lowe’s Home Improvement
- Jessica Hart-Ohalloran, Marshalls /TJX Corporation
- Ron Houk, Stein Mart Inc.
- Kylee Johnson, Goodwill Industries of Southwest Oklahoma & North Texas
- Dustin Kelty, Belk
- Eric Mizner, HomeGoods/TJX Corporation
- Michael Muysenberg, Kroger Co.
- Cinthia Sadauskas, Ikea
- LPC Scholarship Recipients
- Kathleen Avariano, Hermes of Paris
- Chuck Bailey, CFI, Hibbett Sporting Goods Inc.
- Clyde Bentzel, Gabriel Brothers
- Robert Borowski, Rent-A-Center
- Stephen Boyd, Army & Air Force Exchange Service
- Danielle Butler, Bealls
- Adam Cooper, Belk Inc.
- Jill Ellison, Lowe’s Home Improvement
- Douglas Fessenden, RH - Restoration Hardware
- Nathan Hamblin, PetSmart
- James Lapcevic, Luxottica
- Peter Lewandowski, Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Michael Provencio, Staples Inc.
- Brigette Ross, Petco Animal Supplies
- Derrik Welsh, A’GACI LLC
“Each year, we receive a high volume of applications from deserving individuals, and this year was no exception,” said Michael T. Grady, LPC, executive vice president of Vector Security Networks. “While the awardees represent a variety of professional backgrounds, they each express the highest level of desire for the opportunity. In addition, they all possess a positive outlook as to how they will use this program to enhance the value they bring to their respective employers and to the profession. We are pleased to help them advance their career aspirations. Congratulations to them all!”
Vector Security reported it has awarded 209 scholarships totaling more than $213,220 since the program began in 2009.