Vector Security Announces 2018 LPF Scholarship Recipients
Vector Security Inc. announced the recipients of its 2018 Loss Prevention Foundation (LPF) scholarships, which provide financial support to loss prevention professionals seeking to obtain Loss Prevention Qualified (LPQ) and Loss Prevention Certified (LPC) certifications.
This marks the 10th year the scholarships have been awarded by Vector Security. The company began awarding the scholarships in 2009 in support of career development and continuing education for professionals in this rapidly-growing industry.
The 2018 winners are:
LPQ Scholarship Recipients
- Holly Blythe, Boddie Noell Enterprises, Inc.
- Christopher Booker Sr., Army & Air Force Exchange Service
- Hezekiah Cuffy, Army & Air Force Exchange Service
- Ashley Engelmann, Panera Bread
- Arthur Griffore, Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Joseph Park, Heinen’s
- Lindsay Parker, Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Christina Petrossi, Goodwill Industries of Houston
- Paul Richardson, Lowe’s Home Improvement
- Todd Wiley, Lowe’s Home Improvement
LPC Scholarship Recipients
- Marc Abramson, ULTA Beauty
- Christopher Austin, ULTA Beauty
- Chad Borstein, Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
- Christina Briggs, BJ’s Wholesale Club
- Jennifer Farruggia, Goodwill Easter-Seals
- Joshua Frazier, Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc.
- Christian Latson, TJX - Homegoods
- Adam Moon, SpartanNash
- Eduardo Sosa, Luxottica
- Joseph Womack, Bealls Inc.
LPQ Canadian Scholarship Recipients
- Alex Eyica, CCLP,CSCP, TJX Canada Inc.
- LPC Canadian Scholarship Recipients
- Okeve Dyer, Luxottica Sunglass Hut
“Each year, we receive a high volume of applications from deserving individuals, and this year was no exception,” said Michael T. Grady, LPC, executive vice president of Vector Security Networks. “While the awardees represent a variety of professional backgrounds, they each express the highest level of desire for the opportunity. In addition, they all possess a positive outlook as to how they will use this program to enhance the value they bring to their respective employers and to the profession. We are pleased to help them advance their career aspirations. Congratulations to them all!”
Vector Security has awarded 231 scholarships totaling $233,460 since the program began in 2009.