PowerHouse Alliance Members Announce Schedule of Trainings and Events in June
The 12 PowerHouse Alliance distributor members announced a jam-packed schedule of events and trainings for dealers and integrators interested in AV, control, networking and security throughout the month of June.
CED announced its North & South Dakota Road Show on June 12 in Fargo, North Dakota, and June 14 in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Similar to the CED’s Fall Ball, dealers and integrators can meet with more than 15 leading manufacturers to see new products and demonstrations, including those from 2GIG, Clare Controls, eero, Hikvision, Legrand, LG, Lutron, Polk Audio, Samsung, Sanus, Sonos, URC, Vanco International, WyreStorm and Yamaha. Dealers can also take part in eight different manufacturer training sessions at each location.
Volutone is concentrating on control for the month of June, conducting 16 RTI Level 2 training sessions at their seven locations in California and Nevada, plus an additional off-site location in San Luis Obispo June 12-22. They are also continuing their successful “Lunch on Volutone” training series on June 29 when dealers in Irvine can take a DSC refresher course, dealers in Las Vegas can get a Hunt products overview and dealers in Cerritos and San Diego can learn about iPort products.
21st Century Distributing invites dealers to stop by their booth at ESX in Nashville, Tennessee, June 19-22. They will be representing the eero, Yale, ClearView, Vanco and Wavenet brands.
Ui Supplies offers dealers in Plainview, New York, Hikvision training on June 7, a Sonnen-Batterie Certification event on June 12 and Digital Signage 101 training on June 14. Dealers interested in sharpening up their networking skills can also take eero training on June 26 in Clifton, New Jersey or on June 27 in Plainview, New York.
ECD is hosting an Intelligent Vendor Day on June 4 that dealers can take part in at their Houston, Texas location. They are also hosting multiple Tough Dog Lunch & Learn events in Houston, Dallas and Austin, June 19, 20 and 21 respectively.
Dealers in Salt Lake City, Utah, can spend the morning of June 7 taking a Qolsys training courtesy of Mountain West and Autco invites dealers to join them for Samsung training in St. Louis, Missouri on June 15.
For the full list of member trainings and events in June, see below or check the PowerHouse Alliance event calendar:
21st Century Distributing
- ESX – Nashville, Tennessee – June 19 - 22
- Samsung Training – St. Louis, MO – June 15
- CED North & South Dakota Road Show
- Fargo, ND – June 12
- Sioux Falls, SD – June 14
- Intelligent Vendor Day – Houston, TX – June 4
- Tough Dog Lunch & Learn
- Houston, TX – June 19
- Dallas, TX – June 20
- Austin, TX – June 21
- Qolsys Dealer Training – Salt Lake City, UT – June 7
- URC MX HomePro New Product Dealer Training
- Woburn, MA – June 14
- Plainville, CT – June 19
- Lutron RadioRa2 Level 2 Training – Mohegan Sun Hotel, CT – June 21 & 22
- Hikvision Training – Plainview, NY – June 7
- Sonnen-Batterie Certification Event – Plainview, NY – June 12
- Digital Signage 101 – Planview, NY – June 14
- Eero Training
- Clifton, NJ – June 14
- Plainview, NY – June 27
- RTI Level 2 Training
- Simi Valley, CA – June 12
- Van Nuys, CA – June 13
- Ontario, CA – June 14
- Las Vegas, NV – June 15
- San Diego, CA – June 19
- Irvine, CA – June 20
- Cerritos, CA – June 21
- San Luis Obispo, CA – June 22
- Lunch on Volutone – June 29
- DSC Refresher Course – Irvine, CA
- iPort Products Overview – Cerritos, CA
- iPort Procucts Overview – San Diego, CA
- Hunt Products Overview – Las Vegas, NV