PSA announced the winners of the President’s Awards at its annual Leadership Convention in Scottsdale, AZ on October 14th. Andrew Lanning, co-founder of Integrated Security Technologies, Inc. in Honolulu won the prestigious Paul Marcus award for his service to PSA and the industry.
“Andrew is a tireless advocate for PSA and is always willing to go above and beyond for our organization,” said Bill Bozeman, CEO of PSA. “He’s one of the most exceptional leaders in our industry and was the obvious choice for this award.”
Other winners included:
- Vision Security Technologies – Outstanding New Owner
- High-Tech-Tronics Inc. – Highest Increase by Percentage, Central Region
- Security Equipment, Inc. – Highest Increase by Dollar Amount, Central Region
- Securadyne Systems LLC – Top Purchaser, Central Region
- Videotec Corporation – Highest Increase by Percentage, Midwest Region
- VTI Security – Highest Increase by Dollar Amount, Midwest Region
- ADT Commercial – Top Purchaser, Midwest Region
- Unlimited Technology, Inc. – Highest Increase by Percentage and Dollar Amount, Northeast Region
- Advanced Electronic Solutions – Top Purchaser, Northeast Region
- Secom, LLC – Highest Increase by Percentage, Southern Region
- Tech Systems Inc. – Highest Increase by Dollar Amount and Top Purchaser, Southern Region
- HEI, Inc. – Highest Increase by Percentage, Western Region
- REECE Complete Security Solutions – Highest Increase by Dollar Amount, Western Region
- Netronix Integration. – Top Purchaser, Western Region
- Tech Systems Inc. – Overall Highest Increase by Dollar Amount
PSA also announced its top 10 overall purchasers for the 2019 fiscal year:
- Tech Systems Inc.
- Netronix Integration Inc.
- Securadyne Systems LLC
- Northland Control Systems
- ADT Commercial
- REECE Complete Security Solutions
- Security Equipment, Inc.
- APL Access & Security
- VTI Security
- G4S Secure Integration LLC
“Fiscal year 2019 was another phenomenal growth year for PSA,” said PSA’s President Ric McCullough. “This year’s winning companies contributed greatly to this success and we are truly thankful for them.”
The annual Leadership Convention takes place over four days and offers leadership education, team building, networking and more for owners and members of PSA. The 2020 PSA Leadership Convention will take place in Hilton Head Island, SC, October 16 – 19, 2020.