dormakaba’s New Keyscan Aurora Integrates With OpenEye Web Services
Finding and managing your video feeds is now faster and easier for dormakaba’s Keyscan Aurora users. The new Keyscan Aurora access control management software version 1.0.19 integrates with OpenEye Web Services (OWS). This licensed module allows users to quickly retrieve, view and manage video feeds through the cloud using OpenEye’s web services and the OWS viewer app featured in the Keyscan Aurora interface.
“This integration with OpenEye OWS is designed to make your video management experience faster and easier,” said Derek Christian, Keyscan product manager. “The OpenEye OWS interface with Keyscan Aurora software couples access control and video management, with all its features and functions, into one convenient platform.”
The advantages include:
- efficient connectivity to recorders using OpenEye Web Services’ Web Connect technology;
- improved connection reliability;
- elimination of manual entry and connection setting updates;
- ability to retrieve immediate live (or retrospective) video verification of security alarms and events triggered by Keyscan Aurora directly in the OWS viewer;
- convenient services bundle including search by date and time, PTZ camera controls, and multiple pane view preferences; and
- ability of programmed alarm events to activate a video pop-up and/or floor plan active map with selectable device icons for instant camera switching and viewing of the alarm or event area.
The OWS VMS integration is installed with Keyscan Aurora Version 1.0.19 or later, and requires only a single EAUR-OWS video integration license code to activate.
Visit dormakaba.us for more information.