Kwikset, a residential lock manufacturer, is joining sister company Baldwin to host an invitation-only virtual trade show for home builders, dealers and distributors from Feb. 8-11. This online show will offer an inside look at the newest Kwikset and Baldwin innovations and products, including Kwikset’s new Home Connect 620 Keypad Connected Smart Lock.
In addition to product introductions and demonstrations, this Virtual Trade Show will feature live webinars, advice on creating turnkey solutions for security projects and a lineup of guest speakers, including:
- Jeremy McLerran, Director Global Marketing, Johnson Controls
- Brad Conlon, VP, Director of National Accounts, D.R. Horton
- Jacob Atalla, VP of Innovation & Sustainability, KB Home
- Gena Kirk, VP National Design Studio, KB Home
- Zach Williams, Founder and CEO, Venveo
- Stephanie Woodruff, Territory Manager, Kwikset
- Aaron Brueck, Director of Sales, Baldwin
- Stefanie Kastner, Senior Product Manager, Baldwin
- Baldwin Design Council
“During a time when most of the major in-person events are being cancelled, we wanted to give our valued pro channel an opportunity to gain firsthand knowledge of the latest industry products, innovations and trends,” said Nick English, director of sales for Kwikset. “This virtual trade show, with its unique interactive platform and multiple opportunities to engage with industry leaders, will be the next best thing to being there.”
To participate, builders, dealers and distributors should contact their Kwikset or Baldwin sales representative to register for the event.