New Keypads Can Save Dealers Time & Money
Honeywell’s 6100 Series Custom-Alpha and Fixed-Language Display Keypads are fast and easy to install, simple to use and feature a sleek, modern look at excellent price points
Honeywell’s 6100 Series Custom-Alpha and Fixed-Language Display Keypads are fast and easy to install, simple to use and feature a sleek, modern look at excellent price points, the company described — making them the go-to-choice for any VISTA installation.
Honeywell described the following features:
- VISTA Intelligent Programming (VIP): This new, intuitive menu-based option for common functions saves time and money on installations. The VIP option is available with Custom Alpha versions, which currently work with Honeywell’s VISTA-20P control panels.
- Modern aesthetics: bold fonts, graphic icons, neutral backlighting and stylish housing
- Easy to use: intuitive graphics, excellent visibility, enhanced function and arming keys
- Maximum flexibility: three Custom Alpha, four Fixed-Language and two French models
- Family look: alpha and fixed-English keypads share the same family look
The 6100 Series keypads and VISTA integrate seamlessly with Honeywell Total Connect™ Remote Services, providing mobile security system control while offering increased RMR opportunities.
Whether you’re installing an entry-level residential or a high-end integrated commercial system, there’s a VISTA system to meet your needs with the ability to integrate intrusion, fire, GSM radio, state-of-the-art alarm communications, video and home/building automation capabilities in one flexible, upgradeable system, according to Honeywell.
For information, visit www.honeywell.com/security or call 800-467-5875.