Properly Securing Wiring
All Answers relate to NFPA 70, 2017 Edition
According to NFPA 3, the commissioning plan shall contain 10 specific items. Name them.
Click here to see the answer.
Answer to: Bonus Question
Answer found in NFPA 3, Section 184.108.40.206
- Commissioning scope
- General project information
- Fire protection and life safety systems commissioning team members, roles, and responsibilities
- General communication plan and protocol
- Commissioning process tasks and activities through all phases
- Commissioning schedule
- Commissioning process documentation and deliverables
- Testing procedures, including integrated systems testing
- Recommended training
- Establishment frequency for integrated systems testing, as applicable