ESX has announced the category winners in its 2020 ESX Innovation Award competition. These products and services were selected by an independent panel of judges based on a set of criteria that considered innovation, end user experience, response to market need and more.
“We are proud to highlight next gen products and services that create new opportunities for security professionals to deliver what end users want,” said George De Marco, ESX chair. “Many companies also want to gain insights on how to more effectively grow their revenues and maximize their profits.”
In the coming days, ESX will select 10 category winners to present their products for the ESX TechVision Challenge, a Shark Tank-style format scheduled to take place the week of August 17. This year’s TechVision Challenge will be conducted virtually, with an on-demand video recording made available to the public. Watch the ESX Innovation Awards website for details and TechVision Challenge recordings as they become available.
The forward thinking companies behind the 17 breakthrough technologies of 2020 are:
- Alarm.com: Installation/Service Tools; Mobile Apps for Consumers
- Alula: Smart Home – Electronics/ Control Systems/ Networking
- Bold Group: Cyber Security; Monitoring Station Software
- Clare Controls: Intrusion System Controllers and Control Panels
- DICE Corporation: Monitoring Station Receivers/ Hardware; Commercial Automation/ Control Systems/ Networking
- dormakaba: Access Control Controllers – Standalone of Networked or Appliance-Based Systems
- Eizo: Video Surveillance Monitors
- Essence: Mobile Tracking/ mPERS
- Evolon: Enhanced/ Verified Monitoring
- Hanwha Techwin America: IP Cameras
- RemoteLock: Hosted/ Managed Access Systems
- Sure-Fi: Gate/Door Operators
- Xander Kardian: Energy Management Controls/ Systems; PERS
New this year is the People’s Choice Award program. Voting for the People’s Choice Award is now open via an online ballot. Individuals may cast only one vote for their favorite among this group of 17 finalists. The product or service that receives the most votes will be named the 2020 ESX Innovation Award People’s Choice Winner. Voting closes on Thursday, August 13.